Welcome to the new SWS system for Online Entry!
In an effort to make the jobs of our SWS volunteers a bit easier and more efficient, we are debuting our proposed online entry system with the
"Celebrating Reno's 150th Birthday..." Exhibit
to be held at
North Valleys Library
1075 North Hills Blvd
Reno, NV 89506
Your SWS Exhibit Chairs for this event are
Cheryl Keaveney, 775-750-4636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Heitzenrader, 775-756-5435 or email@example.com
Important Dates to remember
- Online entry deadline - Feb 27, 2018
- Painting Dropoff - March 3rd, between 10am-Noon
- Painting Pickup - April 14, between 10am-Noon
Please see the entry requirements for this Exhibit (click the blue link).
Instead of filling out the form on the dropoff day, we request you click the "Register Now" link below, and enter your information digitally no later than Feb 27th.
You will still pay your exhibit fee when dropping off your entries.
The SWS will not accept paintings on March 3rd without prior online entry. Please contact the exhibit Chairs if you need assistance registering online.
Online entry will allow the Exhibit Chairs many streamlined opportunities for managing the exhibit, including:
- Anticipate hanging requirements for coordination with the venue
- Produce professional gallery Title and Artist bio cards with a simple mail merge
- Communicate reminders with exhibiting artists about dropoff/pickup dates and other exhibit specific information
- Create a historical record of the exhibit data for future SWS Exhibit planning and coordination
Thank you for helping our fabulous SWS organization strive to make our process more efficient for our dedicated volunteers.
We know this is a new process, so please do not hesitate to ask for help and clarification from the Exhibit Chairs.